Upside-Down Peanut Butter Cheesecake Semifreddo
- 1 can Maple Cinnamon French Toast Thick-It Puree
- 1 cup cheesecake flavored instant pudding, prepared according to recipe below
- 1 cup chocolate flavored instant pudding, prepared according to recipe below
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
Method of Preparation:
- Line a loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough plastic wrap on either side of pan to drape over. Spread french toast puree in bottom of pan.
- In a blender, combine puddings and peanut butter. Blend until smooth.
- Layer pudding mixture on top of puree in loaf pan. Gently use excess plastic wrap to cover top. Place in freezer until solid.
- To serve, remove semifreddo from pan and plastic wrap. Slice into portions. Allow to stand at room temperature 5-10 minutes before serving for desired texture.