1. In a baking pan, combine Thick-It® Sweet Corn Purée with seasonings, lime juice, butter, and Thick-It® Original Food & Beverage Thickener. Mix well.
2. Cover and heat in steamer to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 15 seconds (CCP). Stir. Hold at 140°F or higher until service (CCP).*
*ALTERNATIVE METHOD: May heat in sauce pan on cook top to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 15 seconds (CCP). Stir. Hold at 140°F or higher until service (CCP).
3. Test Puréed Chili Lime Corn per IDDSI Testing Methods (Puréed Diet, PU4) using the Fork Drip Test and Spoon Tilt Test before serving. Refer to IDDSI.org for details.
4. Portion with #12 scoop. Serve immediately.
5. Discard any unused portions of prepared recipe.
Serve prepared Puréed Chili Lime Corn in a small bowl or other appealing serving dish.
Protein 1.47 g
Total Carbohydrates 12.05 g
Total Fat 4.30 g
Sodium 186.45 mg
Cholesterol 9 mg