1. In a baking pan, combine Thick-It® Seasoned Broccoli Purée with dressing, butter, and Thick-It® Original Food & Beverage Thickener. Mix well.
2. Cover and heat in steamer to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 15 seconds (CCP). Stir. Hold at 140°F or higher until service (CCP).*
*ALTERNATIVE METHOD: May heat in sauce pan on cook top to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F for 15 seconds (CCP). Stir. Hold at 140°F or higher until service (CCP).
3. Test Puréed Honey Mustard Broccoli per IDDSI Testing Methods (Puréed Diet, PU4) using the Fork Drip Test and Spoon Tilt Test before serving. Refer to IDDSI.org for details.
4. Portion with #10 scoop. Serve immediately.
5. Discard any unused portions of prepared recipe.
If desired, serve Puréed Honey Mustard Broccoli chilled. Hold at 40°F or lower until service (CCP).
Protein 2.23 g
Total Carbohydrates 8.48 g
Total Fat 8.42 g
Sodium 278.82 mg
Cholesterol 12 mg